Ready to level up that dalgona coffee (as if whipped coffee weren’t elevated enough?!)? Add a hint of chai! This recipe is guaranteed to impress.
- 2 Tbsp Feliz Instant Coffee
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. chai concentrate (heated up)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, chai concentrate, and vanilla extract into a cup. Using a Feliz milk frother, whisk for about 60 seconds (or until light and fluffy). Set aside.
- Grab a glass, toss in a couple of ice cubes, and pour in the milk.
- Plop the dirty chai coffee whip on top - when ready to drink, stir the whip into the milk.
If you make this recipe, let us know by tagging us on Instagram (@drinkfelizcoffee) for a chance to be featured!