There's no need for espresso or brewed coffee to make a fantastic drink. Here’s how to make a brown sugar oat milk latte using instant coffee!
Brown Sugar Oat Milk Latte
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Feliz Instant Coffee + 4 oz. hot water
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup oat milk
- To make the brown sugar simple syrup, combine the brown sugar, water, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer while stirring, then remove from the heat and let cool.
- Make 4 o strong coffee using ¡Feliz! Instant Coffee.
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar simple syrup to coffee.
- Heat oat milk and whisk until frothy
- Pour oat milk on top and enjoy!